1.How to use Patio Heater?
(1) Ensure that the Patio Heater is installed in a stable location and that there are no flammable items, such as awnings, haystacks, etc., within a safe distance.
(2) Connect the Patio Heater’s connection wires and make sure the wiring is properly connected.
(3) Turn on the power of the Patio Heater and select the heating method and temperature according to your needs, such as infrared heating, electric heating, etc.
(4) Pay close attention to the operation status of the Patio Heater during use to avoid improper operation leading to safety accidents.
2. What should be paid attention to when using the Patio Heater?
(1) The power should not be too large
Due to the high power of the heater, it is not suitable to use it with high-power electrical appliances at the same time, otherwise it is easy to damage the Patio Heater.
In addition, the heater should not be placed next to the power socket to prevent the heat from rising and burning the power supply to cause a fire.
(2) Turn off the power when not in use
When no one is at home, be sure to unplug the Patio Heater.
(3) Items that should not be covered
The heater cannot be covered with objects, the surface temperature of the Patio Heater is high, once covered with objects, the heat cannot be dissipated in time, which will cause the machine to burn or ignite other objects.
(4) Keep an appropriate distance from the Patio Heater
When using the Patio Heater, do not get too close to the Patio Heater, especially do not let the air outlet of the heater directly touch a certain part of the body to heat.
3.How to maintain Patio Heater?
(1) The Patio Heater should be cleaned after each use and wiped gently with warm water and neutral detergent to remove surface dirt.
Avoid using cleaners that contain acids, alkalis or corrosive agents.
(2) Regularly check all parts of the Patio Heater for proper functioning, such as the power cord for damage or aging, the switch for proper functioning, and the bulb for damage.
If there is any abnormality, it should be replaced or repaired in time.
(3) Patio Heater should be placed in a dry and ventilated place.
Avoid storing it in a damp or waterlogged area to prevent rust or corrosion.
(4) To ensure the proper operation of Patio Heater, regular maintenance should be performed, such as replacing the filter, checking the wiring connections, etc.
4.How do I cancel my order?
After the order is successfully paid, you can check the status of your order in your account order details.
You can cancel your order within 2 hours of placing it.
After 2 hours, our order will go to the packaging process.
Orders cannot be canceled once packed, please understand our work.
5.What courier do we use for shipping?
We ship with DHL Express and products will be shipped within 6-9 business days after you place your order.
(1) If the total amount of a single order is $100 or more, the order will be shipped free of charge.
(2) If the total amount of a single order is less than $100, the user will have to pay $10 for shipping.